Connecting liver patients and family members with the information, skills, and opportunities that they need to effectively advocate for liver health.
Are you ready to start your journey in advancing policy as a liver advocate?
Join our premier two-day Advanced Advocacy Academy(A3) at the Georgetown University Law Center, Washington D.C from November 10-11, 2017.
With sessions led by expert physicians, policymakers, and communicators, you will be:
Learn the essentials:
- The Rising Role of the Patient Voice in Health & Healthcare Advocacy
- Liver Language - Terms and Terminology You Need to Know
- Key Trends and Issues in the Healthcare Ecosystem
- Identifying and Cultivating your own Personal Advocacy Strengths
Delve deeper into the following tracks:
- Legislation (Federal and State)
- Clinical Research/Drug Development
- Patient-Centric Value Frameworks and Insurance Coverage
- Quality Measures & Healthcare Delivery
- Media & Public Speaking
Make an impact:
- Network with Academy faculty
- Receive updates about “Open Advocacy Opportunities”
- Participate in the Global Liver Health Advocate Network, an organized advocate community
After completing the academy, you will become a certified member of our Global Liver Advocate Network and will be connected to opportunities to share your voice with important stakeholders in the liver landscape. Together, we can collaborate as a force that ensures that liver disease has its proper place on the global public health agenda.
Spaces are filling up quickly! Sign up below and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions: